Treating Customers Fairly
We recognise that treating customers fairly is fundamental to our continued success as we strive to maintain our award winning status and reputation for being ‘a little bit special’.
We are positive about the future for financial services in the UK, and are fully supportive of the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) key objectives which are:
- To secure an appropriate degree of protection for consumers;
- To protect and enhance the integrity of the UK financial system; and
- To promote effective competition in the interests of consumers.
Our culture is built on being open, honest & fair and the following statement is intended to provide clarity and understanding of what treating you fairly means to our firm: –
- Our culture is built on being open and honest with the spirit of fairness central to all we do.
- Depending on your needs, we offer a comprehensive range of flexible financial planning, financial advice and on-going services.
- Throughout the advice process, we will provide you with timely communication that is clear, accurate and in easily understood terms.
- Our advice is based on your needs and is balanced to reflect both the benefits, and any associated risks.
- We follow robust, clearly documented systems & processes to ensure you experience consistency in advice and reasonable predictability in the eventual outcomes.
- We are committed to continuous improvement and welcome feedback at all times, using positive comments to reinforce the good things we do, whilst negative views are used to consider changes and further improvements.